Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad publishing to email
Hi guys, Doing some B2C business and I need to reach peoples by email. Is there any plugin to publish my ads to client mail?
(04-06-2019, 07:59 AM)Craig Lucakys Wrote: Hi guys, Doing some B2C business and I need to reach peoples by email. Is there any plugin to publish my ads to client mail?

Yes you can Multiple ads in an Email zone plug-in for Revive Adserver enables advertisers to reach their audience through Emails.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
Can you detail how its work for my requirement?
(04-06-2019, 08:04 AM)Craig Lucakys Wrote: Can you detail how its work for my requirement?

Advertisers can promote their products in Email, serving ads through Email/Newsletter. It involves the type of display advertising where advertiser can serve image banners through mail.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
Is this possible to show multiple ads on email
(04-06-2019, 08:07 AM)Craig Lucakys Wrote: Is this possible to show multiple ads on email

In Revive Adserver, we can have only one banner linked to the email zone while delivering the banner. But by installing Multiple ads in Email zone plug-in, one can have the option to link more than one banner to the email zone.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/multip...email-zone
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod