Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Dashboard Campaign Monitoring System
How to take my business to the next level by monitoring my ad Network with New Dashboard
(04-05-2019, 07:59 AM)Kumar Wrote: How to take my business to the next level by monitoring my ad Network with New Dashboard

Advanced Dashboard plugin for revive ad server will list all the active campaigns in a separate user interface. So with the help of this mod, the user can monitor all the active campaigns present in the ad network. 

The plugin will list the total active campaigns of the ad network and also provides the description of those campaigns in a separate window for better understanding. Helps to monitor the performance of the campaign and the Adnetwork.

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve these features.

Product URL: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/campai...ing-system
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Share some important Key Features and Benefits of Advanced Dashboard result
(04-05-2019, 08:01 AM)Kumar Wrote: Share some important Key Features and Benefits of Advanced Dashboard result

Campaign Monitoring allows you to gain a whole new level of transparency into how your campaigns perform - where, when, and likely even why. Revive originally built the system for internal use, we have now opened it up to help our clients acquire detailed, comparable results.
Campaign Monitoring keeps track of all the campaigns you run with Revive, in real-time. Besides that, it can monitor any campaigns you directly book with scientific publishers.
This enables you to have all campaign data in one place, and extra levels of detail on top. Imagine you had your own ad server and best-in-class reporting, with as little operational effort as possible.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod