Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible for you to setup
I would like to get ads Interstitial images. I use Reviveadserver for adserving. Would it be possible for you to setup Interstitial image adverstisement for Reviveadserver
(03-28-2019, 01:33 PM)Murali Wrote: I would like to get ads Interstitial images. I use Reviveadserver for adserving. Would it be possible for you to setup Interstitial image adverstisement for Reviveadserver

Yes, it is definitely possible to provide your required option of Interstitial image ads for you.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Does this Plug-in support Mobile and offers for publisher or advertiser?
(03-28-2019, 01:36 PM)Murali Wrote: Does this Plug-in support Mobile and offers for publisher or advertiser?

Interstitial image for the web, mobile and mobile applications plugin offers an opportunity for both the publisher and advertiser to enhance their revenue.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Sounds Good, What are the image format its support?
(03-28-2019, 01:37 PM)Murali Wrote: Sounds Good, What are the image format its support?

Its support PNG, GIF, JPG. The plugin is engineered to support every pictorial format in the market and is designed with future formats that might become popular. Also, the size of the file must be 150kb or below, so that the creative can load faster without any hindrances.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Can you detail the Process How does it work?
(03-28-2019, 01:39 PM)Murali Wrote: Can you detail the Process How does it work?

The plugin can deliver engaging pictorial creatives during mobile web session, web sessions and even in between the use of mobile applications. This feature amplifies the chances of getting more clicks when the user clicks on the image it will lead the user to the destination page for the creative. Also, the plugin offers a close button on the right corner if the user wishes to end the creative immediately.
https://www.reviveadservermod.com/inters...e-adserver
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod