Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All banners are combined in a single ad
How do create single invocation code for all linked banners including active banners and non active banners?
(04-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Neesham Wrote: How do create single invocation code for all linked banners including active banners and non active banners?

All banners are combined in a single ad tag and displayed in a listed manner. The advertiser can find the competitor ads and improve in their further advertisements. The plugin provides the invocation code for the combined advertisement and it lists all the linked banners of the website.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Dose I can align the advetisement banners with this plug-in?
(04-01-2019, 12:27 PM)Neesham Wrote: Dose I can align the advetisement banners with this plug-in?

The plugin will provide the invocation code for displaying the combined advertisement in the website. If the user wants to align the advertised banners, they can choose all banners invocation code with custom CSS) or all banners invocation code (only for active banners) with custom CSS.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
I have Lot's Of expired accounts can I remove with this plug-in?
(04-01-2019, 12:29 PM)Neesham Wrote: I have Lot's Of expired accounts can I remove with this plug-in?

Yes, It is used to display all the active and existing banners in the publisher website. So the plugin will remove the expired or empty ad banners and display only the current ads of the advertisers. 

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/all-ba...ation-code
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod