Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti - Ad Blocker
I am looking for Anti-ad Blocker for Revive Ad server.
(09-24-2020, 12:21 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: I am looking for Anti-ad Blocker for Revive Ad server.

Yes, we have plugin for that and please have a look at https://reviveadservermod.com/anti-ad-blocker-for-revive-adserver
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
I was testing your ad server mod and it seems like a few adblockers are still blocking the ad. Am I doing something wrong.
(09-25-2020, 04:32 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: I was testing your ad server mod and it seems like a few adblockers are still blocking the ad. Am I doing something wrong.
You’ve used Asynchronous JS Tag so that ad blocker is blocking the ads. Kindly use Anti Ad blocker Asynchronous JS Tag.
So, while use anti ad blocker then you have to use new type of ad tag. All of your publisher update with new anti-ad blocker  ad tag.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
ok, I was testing multiple ads on the same page with your anti adblock plugin. It appears to work as expected. I just used the incorrect invocation code to test it.
(09-25-2020, 04:39 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: ok, I was testing multiple ads on the same page with your anti adblock plugin. It appears to work as expected. I just used the incorrect invocation code to test it.

Our Anti ad blocker plugin by pass the ad blocker and deliver the internal banner content. If you created banner content using third party ad server then its not filter by third party ad server and ads wont render. It is because we don’t have control to by pass the third party creative.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod