Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billing System Integration with Revenue share
How can I use Billing System Integration with Revenue share for Publisher example if I have 5 publisher websites?
How can I determine the percentage for each publisher based on their impressions with this plugin if an advertiser buy 100.000 impressions for his campaign?
(03-19-2019, 01:40 PM)Kumar Wrote: How can I determine the percentage for each publisher based on their impressions with this plugin if an advertiser buy 100.000 impressions for his campaign?

Website revenue share % set by admin and Revive calculate the revenue based on number of impressions/clicks/conversion and bid rate.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
(03-19-2019, 01:35 PM)Kumar Wrote: How can I use Billing System Integration with Revenue share for Publisher example if I have 5 publisher websites?

Each website admin can configure publisher share %. Every hour while maintenance run publisher share calculated for zone and banner based on traffic information count and rate/price. Admin can set global publisher share %, If there is no publisher share % available for website it will consider admin global publisher share.

publisher share amount = (revenue x publisher share /100)

Revenue-calculated based on rate/price of campaign and number of impressions(CPM Campaign) or clicks(CPC Campaign) or conversions(CPA Campaign) achieved.

In publisher login each website they can see the publisher share amount for zone/website and campaign level.In publisher login
Each website had the billing history with paid and not paid status.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Billing monthly is assumed to be 12 times per year, not once every thirty days?
(03-19-2019, 01:51 PM)Kumar Wrote: Billing monthly is assumed to be 12 times per year, not once every thirty days?

Preferably, billing should be on the anniversary of the original billing date of the month. If the current month has fewer days than the original billing DOM, bill on the last day of the current month, but on the next month, bill again on the anniversary day.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Administrator can set the cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and cost per click (CPC) campaign advertiser role?
(03-19-2019, 01:52 PM)Kumar Wrote: Administrator can set the cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and cost per click (CPC) campaign advertiser role?

advertiser need to buy this type of campaign using pay option that are payment mode contain paypal / Authorize.net after receive payment success track set of click & impressions are calculated this is effect history are displayed in statistics under new custom menu of advertisers.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Does the publisher can have access to statistics of the campaign to know how much money will earn?
(03-19-2019, 01:53 PM)Kumar Wrote: Does the publisher can have access to statistics of the campaign to know how much money will earn?

Each website default statistics publisher revenue available for the campaign with time & date period filter.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod