Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active campaign details
Currently, we’re looking for this Plugin for our website.
These are the following requirements i need to list out the Total number of Active campaign details in the system and it should be list out in the separate page to quick analysis purpose.
Also I need to display the campaign based on the types as contract campaign, contract exclusive campaign & Remanant campaign.
(03-20-2019, 12:32 PM)Murali Wrote: Currently, we’re looking for this Plugin for our website.
These are the following requirements i need to list out the Total number of Active campaign details in the system and it should be list out in the separate page to quick analysis purpose.
Also I need to display the campaign based on the types as contract campaign, contract exclusive campaign & Remanant campaign.

Campaign Monitoring System Plug-in. This plug-in is supporting to all requirement as you mentioned.

Using this Plug-in Administrator and Advertiser can see the over all campaign active in dashboard, also the separate Campaign Overview of the particular campaign wise.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How can I monitoring live campaign?
(03-20-2019, 12:34 PM)Murali Wrote: How can I monitoring live campaign?

The user can monitor all the active campaigns present in the ad network. The mod will list the total active campaigns of the ad network and also provides the description about those campaigns in a separate window for better understanding.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Is this possible for a provider can check the performance of the campaign to develop ad?
(03-20-2019, 12:35 PM)Murali Wrote: Is this possible for a provider can check the performance of the campaign to develop ad?

Admin and advertiser by providing the quick overview about the active campaign. The ad server users can take their business to the next level with the help of this tool.(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/campai...ing-system).
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea