Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tell me the exact module
Can you tell me the exact module to purchase? Link? I  am looking to have the profile vistor of users and show them relevant Ads.
(03-27-2019, 12:39 PM)Neesham Wrote: Can you tell me the exact module to purchase? Link? I  am looking to have the profile vistor of users and show them relevant Ads.

I have gone through your requirement, and we can implement the functionality that you require. Yes, We have the module Visitors Profiling System as per your request. Visitors Profiling  system  work  based on profile data which  is stored in database. Profile ID saved   as Cookie  in  visitor’s browsers.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
When the visitor visits the website xyz for the first time, he/she will get a profile ID to be saved as a cookie. If the visitor browser does not accept the cookie,so he/she will not be assigned a profile ID for this time and will not be a profiled user. For each website that the visitor visits, he/she will be identified and the profile will be updated including the top keywords which will be updated according to the keywords which exist in the visited webpage (similar experience as in Google AdWords & AdSense). The system will hold the frequency of top 50 (configurable from agency account) keywords.
(03-27-2019, 12:43 PM)Neesham Wrote: When the visitor visits the website xyz for the first time, he/she will get a profile ID to be saved as a cookie. If the visitor browser does not accept the cookie,so he/she will not be assigned a profile ID for this time and will not be a profiled user. For each website that the visitor visits, he/she will be identified and the profile will be updated including the top keywords which will be updated according to the keywords which exist in the visited webpage (similar experience as in Google AdWords & AdSense). The system will hold the frequency of top 50 (configurable from agency account) keywords.

If the visitor browser does not accept the cookie, so he/she will not be assigned a profile ID for this time and will not be a profiled user. Work on popular web browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and  work in CPM, CPC, CPD pricing models. Administrator can add the targeting features such as city, age, gender, Interested categories, subcategories and keywords and other targeting features related to profiling system available by default in Reviveadserver OS, country and state. (https://www.reviveadservermod.com/visito...ing-system)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod