Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country level statistics Report
I need to Country level statistics for my ads is there any plugin available for me?
(03-27-2019, 12:17 PM)Carroll Wrote: I need to Country level statistics for my ads is there any plugin available for me?

Country statistics plug-in for revive ad server is used to arrange the statistics based on the world countries. The plug-in is used to analyse the market requirements and allow the users to view the statistics for the required country.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
In this module Publisher can publish ads intrest to the users, Right? Or is there any options for this?
(03-27-2019, 12:19 PM)Carroll Wrote: In this module Publisher can publish ads intrest to the users, Right? Or is there any options for this?

This plug-in provides an individual statistical report of each user in the ad server. The advertiser can find the needs of each country and define the products accordingly. The publisher and the admin can publish the ads according to the interests of end users present in different nations. The users can learn to attract the customer from the report and increase their revenue in future products. (https://www.reviveadservermod.com/country-statistics)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
So we can able to create geo report as per advertiser requirements on campaign side?
(03-27-2019, 12:21 PM)Carroll Wrote: So we can able to create geo report as per advertiser requirements on campaign side?

Currently, we don’t have any Geo targeting functionality in Revive ad server as Revive does not know user profile data. We need to some customization in Revive code. You can do this by Geo targeting in Revive but it won't give good UI in campaign side.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
Can you detail this plugin Geo-targeting facility in the specific country.
(03-27-2019, 12:24 PM)Carroll Wrote: Can you detail this plugin Geo-targeting facility in the specific country.

To enable the Geo-targeting in the user targeted country, the plug-in requires Max mind database. This database will provide a Geo-targeting facility in the specific country and the advertisement will deliver according to the targeting needs. The database should be purchased by the user from Max mind, and we can install the server in Revive ad server and test for its functionality at the time of plug-in installation. When the database along with the plug-in is installed, the Geo-targeting functionality will be enabled in Revive ad server.(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/geo-da...stallation)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod