Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynamic banner with my own template
Regarding your retargeting plugin– I found your website through google, very interested in your plugin. Can you tell me how scalable this retargeting plugin is?
(04-03-2019, 02:03 PM)Alwins Wrote: Regarding your retargeting plugin– I found your website through google, very interested in your plugin. Can you tell me how scalable this retargeting plugin is?

The plug-in will target the ads based on the data stored in the variables and It will increase only about less than 1% load to the server.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
We are serving more than 10 M impression per day, not sure whether your plugin able to handle that?
(04-03-2019, 02:04 PM)Alwins Wrote: We are serving more than 10 M impression per day, not sure whether your plugin able to handle that?

So If your server runs with the prominent speed, you can install the Re-targeting module to your Revive.

We can assist you in installing the Plug-in in you Revive.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
So I can create a dynamic banner with my own template or its a default banner setup?
(04-03-2019, 02:05 PM)Alwins Wrote: So I can create a dynamic banner with my own template or its a default banner setup?

Dynamic Banner created for Retargeting campaign with default template automatically and User can create Dynamic banner with their own template json key as macro to replace value from product json response
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If thead conversion moving good means how can I re-targeting the same ad with same conversion?
(04-03-2019, 02:10 PM)Alwins Wrote: If thead conversion moving good means how can I re-targeting the same ad with same conversion?

Product request send to product gather service using advertiser id and product id. Product gather service provide product information in json. Revive ad server update the dynamic banner json key as macro to replace dynamic product information and return the banner. Banner get deliver for retargeted campaign  as per default algorithm once banner get clicked that campaign banner get retargeted still reach the successful conversion. Once conversion achieved it will deliver like default algorithm.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/retarg...t-products
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod