Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full-screen video ads inside mobile SDK
Can You help me to deliver full-screen video ads inside mobile SDK?
(04-03-2019, 01:53 PM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: Can You help me to deliver full-screen video ads inside mobile SDK?

The Rewarded video ads plug-in for Revive Adserver helps deliver full-screen video ads inside mobile SDK which by the end of watch time the viewer would be rewarded with the context to the application or Game.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
I want to do any changes in Video Player? what are all support by this plugin?
(04-03-2019, 01:57 PM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: I want to do any changes in Video Player? what are all support by this plugin?

There are no fundamental changes to the video player. Support for VAST elements and attributes, including protocols, video mime types, companion banners, and more is the same as interstitial video support.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If a user playing a game has no more lives. how to recover the ads?
(04-03-2019, 01:59 PM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: If a user playing a game has no more lives. how to recover the ads?

Rewarded ads may be served only after a user explicitly chooses to view a rewarded ad. This puts the user in control of their in-app experience. In case the user playing a game has no more lives. The user is asked if they want to immediately recover lives by watching a video ad. Alternatively, the user can decide to spend money or wait a specific amount of time to reach the same result.
You can specify the reward values associated with the ad units in your app and set different rewards for different ad units. Users will receive the reward for viewing the video ad without needing to install anything.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/reward...e-adserver
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod