Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I activate the popup zone
I have been trying to run a popunder, and I have found out I need a special zone type tag, however, this is not active in my system, I only have the four options, Standard, Text, Email, and Interstitial. How can I activate the popup zone type?
(03-30-2019, 07:33 AM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: I have been trying to run a popunder, and I have found out I need a special zone type tag, however, this is not active in my system, I only have the four options, Standard, Text, Email, and Interstitial. How can I activate the popup zone type?

To enable the Pop up type of zone please follow the instructions given below:
Login as administrator. Go to Configuration Plug-ins
Click on the link “details” for Revive Invocation Tags.
Click on the “Settings” link in the bottom right corner.
There you will find ox Invocation Tags Configuration settings.
You can enable/ disable the invocation code whichever you want and save changes.
Once you enable the pop up type, you will be able to see the pop up type in zone properties page.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Does the plugin support Frequency capping?
(03-30-2019, 07:36 AM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: Does the plugin support Frequency capping?

The plug-in comes with frequency capping feature which displays the ad for a limited number of time. The ad ll change different timing and its view for both publisher and advertiser
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Does the plug-in affect website visitors?
(03-30-2019, 07:37 AM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: Does the plug-in affect website visitors?

The pop under ad format has frequency capping option that provides a limitation for displaying the same advertisement for the particular visitor. The plug-in will not affect the website visitors and display the advertisement in a separate window. (https://www.reviveadservermod.com/pop-under-ad-format)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea