Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I publish ads relevent to my business
I have a video sharing website and it has specific categories. I want to have banner ads unique/relevant on the specific video page (468×60 or 300×250).For example: If the user is watching a video on plumbing and is on the video page, I would like the ad (let’s say 300×250, or 468×60), on the video the user is watching, to show the relevant ad based on what this person is watching. In short, Plumbing video = plumbing ad, if it’s a football video = sporting goods ad. Do you offer some better plug-in?
(03-22-2019, 01:09 PM)Alwins Wrote: I have a video sharing website and it has specific categories. I want to have banner ads unique/relevant on the specific video page (468×60 or 300×250).For example: If the user is watching a video on plumbing and is on the video page, I would like the ad (let’s say 300×250, or 468×60), on the video the user is watching, to show the relevant ad based on what this person is watching. In short, Plumbing video = plumbing ad, if it’s a football video = sporting goods ad. Do you offer some better plug-in?

Contextual targeting plug-in will help the advertiser to display the ads only to the pages which is relevant to their ads. The sites are targeted using meta keywords, and we use such efficient meta keywords to target the ads. If we have the meta keyword as “Football video” means in that page it displays the ad relevant to Football Video sites.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Wasn’t contextual targeting originally a default feature in Revive?
(03-22-2019, 01:10 PM)Alwins Wrote: Wasn’t contextual targeting originally a default feature in Revive?

Contextual targeting is the customized plug-in to delivery the banner which match the keyword of the site and it is not a default Revive functionality.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Do I need to add Meta Keywords to the Invocation Codes for publisher? Are Meta Keywords detected automatically from any website? Even if using iFrame tags?
(03-22-2019, 01:38 PM)Alwins Wrote: Do I need to add Meta Keywords to the Invocation Codes for publisher? Is Meta Keywords detected automatically from any website? Even if using iFrame tags?

This plug-in works like a scanner where the Meta keywords, Meta description, URL and website content of the webpage were analysed thoroughly and Ads get served only if the Meta keywords, Meta description, URL and website content in the webpage matches the criteria (keyword of the banner) of the Advertiser. No need to add the meta keyword to invocation code for publisher. We have this option in i-frame tag as well.(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/contextual-targeting)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod