Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need plugin with all targetting option
I check your site for plug-in with targeting option but all plugin used for induvigual targeting. I need all target option. You have any plug-in for that?
(04-04-2019, 12:20 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: I check your site for plug-in with targeting option but all plugin used for induvigual targeting. I need all target option. You have any plug-in for that?

The axonix integration plugin provides targeting options for the following
Geo targeting
OS targeting
Age targeting
Gender targeting
Mobile device targeting  and
Domain targeting
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How can i get the bidding status using this plug-in?
(04-04-2019, 12:22 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: How can i get the bidding status using this plug-in?

The bidding process of axonix will select the response with highest bid rate and publishes the advertisement in mobile websites and applications. If the advertisement is published on the internet, the server receives bid win notice or the bid loss status. To undergo the bidding process in axonix integration plugin the revive adserver should possess a DSP plugin.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Is this automatically handle all received responses of ads or need to setup? If yes means how its works..
(04-04-2019, 12:26 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: Is this automatically handle all received responses of ads or need to setup? If yes means how its works..

Axonix integration plugin for revive ad server is a mobile advertising platform for publishers and advertisers. The Axonix sends ad requests to the server and the request has ad criteria like targeting options, bid amount, ad categories ad specifications and other requirements. When the request is received by the server, the plugin sends relevant ad response to axonix. All the received responses of axonix will be handled with RTB bidding process.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Can You Provide me a link please
(04-04-2019, 12:28 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: Can You Provide me a link please

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/axonix-integration
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod