Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to bid a zone
Hi Guys I have one doubt is there any possible to bid a zone?
(04-04-2019, 12:33 PM)Pranesh Ravikumar Wrote: Hi Guys I have one doubt is there any possible to bid a zone?

Yes you can Bidding system zone is introduced for revive ad server users, to provide an option to bid a zone.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Thank for the quick response. And how its possibile with this plugin?
(04-04-2019, 12:36 PM)Pranesh Ravikumar Wrote: Thank for the quick response. And how its possibile with this plugin?

Using this application, the advertiser can convert the existing ad server into a bidding system and with the help of it they can bid on the desired zone easily in a faster manner. The plug-in for revive ad server has an advertiser panel which allow the user to filter or view the available zone.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How can I set parameter and how the add ll delivered?
(04-04-2019, 12:38 PM)Pranesh Ravikumar Wrote: How can I set parameter and how the add ll delivered?

The advertiser can bid in any listed zone and our system will set the parameters for priority and weight of the banner. According to the parameters, the banner will get delivered to the specified zone which has the highest bid rate.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If I can set the revenue share to publisher or its an default one? or where can I find this option?
(04-04-2019, 12:41 PM)Pranesh Ravikumar Wrote: If I can set the revenue share to publisher or its an default one? or where can I find this option?

The advertiser can make the wiser choice with the available options. The admin can set the revenue percentage to be shared with other publishers using the admin panel. If the users are in need of the normal billing system they can choose some of our other billing products.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/biddin...ource-code
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod