Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to remove Duplicate conversions
my problem is with the meter conversion, he is counting more than one conversion per IP adress, and honestly saw no solution to the problem in the system because the conversion function to block the same IP dont exist, leaving the various statistics and triple duplicate conversions, I use the version 3.0
(03-29-2019, 12:54 PM)Michael Bautgea Wrote: my problem is with the meter conversion, he is counting more than one conversion per IP adress, and honestly saw no solution to the problem in the system because the conversion function to block the same IP dont exist, leaving the various statistics and triple duplicate conversions, I use the version 3.0

I think you want to block IP address for X time for conversion to avoid duplicate conversion from same IP. We can have one more file which can be run in cron and it will delete all duplicate conversion and will add IP address to block list.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Is there a solution?
(03-29-2019, 12:55 PM)Michael Bautgea Wrote: Is there a solution?

Yes, The duplicate conversion plugin for revive ad server is used to prevent the duplicate or fraudulent conversions that take place in the ad network. This plugin will filter the repeated conversions that arise in the same IP address. The plugin will not store the repeated conversions in the log list instead it removes it effectively.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/filter...conversion
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod