Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to stop bad/fake impressions
Hi Guys

I don’t have any ads target to china and some others countries but i still get around 5000 impressions from countries not added to banners, have you got any plugin to fix this problems or this is bot traffic?
(03-22-2019, 12:53 PM)Alwins Wrote: Hi Guys

I don’t have any ads target to china and some others countries but i still get around 5000 impressions from countries not added to banners, have you got any plugin to fix this problems or this is bot traffic?

Hi Alwins,

Go ahead with our advanced anti fraud impression module.Anti Fraud Impression plugin can be employed by Ad Network to eliminate online fraudulent transactions. This plugin will stop anonymous proxies to bypass into the site.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How fraudsters Working and publisher can get notification regarding fraud impressions?
(03-22-2019, 12:55 PM)Alwins Wrote: How fraudsters Working and publisher can get notification regarding fraud impressions?

we provide statistics report for fraud impressions and valid impressions which will be very useful for advertiser to find out fraudsters. Block fraudsters based on their ip-address and country from the statistics report. Also able to notify the publisher regarding the fraud impressions through mail. Waring message structure of mail content is customizable.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If the Visitor visits our site twice in the duration of 60 seconds how its display the result to advertiser?
(03-22-2019, 12:56 PM)Alwins Wrote: If the Visitor visits our site twice in the duration of 60 seconds how its display the result to advertiser?

Advertiser's Ad will be randomly called and displayed to the visitor for “2 “times in duration of 60 seconds and for rest of the duration (i.e. another 60 seconds) the ad will be displayed “1” time (threshold) as mentioned.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How can it find Non-Human Traffic crawlers and Anti-Bot Agents?
(03-22-2019, 12:57 PM)Alwins Wrote: How can it find Non-Human Traffic crawlers and Anti-Bot Agents?

Unique Device Id will be generated for every visitor to the site, tracking fraudster systems is simpler by filtering based on this id. Analytics Report will further support the advertiser to identify and segregate Non-Human Traffic crawlers and Anti-Bot Agents. 

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advanc...mpressions)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod