Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to stop fraud clicks
Hi guys I received more clicks to my Ad. I guess these are fake clicks. I want to stop the clicks you have any plugin?
(04-08-2019, 11:58 AM)RGokul Wrote: Hi guys I received more clicks to my Ad. I guess these are fake clicks. I want to stop the clicks you have any plugin?

“Basic Anti Fraud Click System” this plugin protects your Ad from click fraud and to eliminate fraud clicks logging at the basic level. The Functionality of the plugin will be eliminating all Fraud Clicks Logging, where this will be the first step and goal of any Anti Click Fraud.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
I can't Block all click because original clicks its possible
(04-08-2019, 11:59 AM)RGokul Wrote: I can't Block all click because original clicks its possible

The Functionality of the plugin will be eliminating all Fraud Clicks Logging, where this will be the first step and goal of any Anti Click Fraud. 

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/basic-...ick-system)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Anti fraud click system only prevent fruad clicks. But I don’t know who is making fraud clicks and where I fraud clicks comes from?
(04-08-2019, 12:02 PM)RGokul Wrote: Anti fraud click system only prevent fruad clicks. But I don’t know who is making fraud clicks and where I fraud clicks comes from?

Advanced anti fraud click plugin provide some extra features like Country Filtering and Server Log Analysis and Display Warning Message and Frequency Caps on Clicks.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Using this plug-in what are the details can possible to track
(04-08-2019, 12:04 PM)RGokul Wrote: Using this plug-in what are the details can possible to track

While using this plugin we can able to track the  fraud clicks from which country,ip address and url and fraud  Clicks happen in which publisher website from these  information we  can able to block fraudulent   country,ip and url using the delivery options and targeting channel  in banners and zone.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Can you Send this link?
(04-08-2019, 12:06 PM)RGokul Wrote: Can you Send this link?

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advanc...raud-click
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod