Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importance of banner width and height
When the format of "Zones > Interstitial or Floating DHTML" is checked, although the banner can be linked, the webpage don't show anything (SQL and web banners, URL banners, Generic HTML banners cannot be displayed)
(04-15-2019, 11:58 AM)David Ryder Wrote: When the format of "Zones > Interstitial or Floating DHTML" is checked, although the banner can be linked, the webpage don't show anything (SQL and web banners, URL banners, Generic HTML banners cannot be displayed)

In tag settings you can select either Simple or Geo cities or Cursor or Floating.Web banner,SQL banner and HTML Banner support for this zone type.Banner width and height should match with banner width and height.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Could you briefly introduce these four types (Simple or Geo cities or Cursor or Floating)? In addition, I do have the width and height of the banner but I can't link the banner and the zone
(04-16-2019, 07:01 AM)David Ryder Wrote: Could you briefly introduce these four types (Simple or Geo cities or Cursor or Floating)? In addition, I do have the width and height of the banner but I can't link the banner and the zone

Banner Size is 300x250

Zone size is 320x250

Banner and Zone size should get matched. Here Banner size and Zone size get Mismatched. In this case need to change the zone size same as banner size.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod