Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impressions & Clicks
I need to know my ad unique clicks/impression can you  suggest any plugin for me?
(03-26-2019, 12:51 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: I need to know my ad unique clicks/impression can you  suggest any plugin for me?

Advanced Unique Impression & Unique Click is a Revive Adserver plugin, that provides Statistics Report for every Clicks and Impression that are performed by a visitor. The plugin runs maintenance for every hour in order to keep track of the Unique Impressions, Unique Clicks & Unique CTR.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If number of visits received to the ad where can I find the data's?
(03-26-2019, 12:53 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: If number of visits received to the ad where can I find the data's?

The number of impression received by the ad in 1 hour will be stored in bucket table and later after the maintenance run the data will be moved to summary table. Within this 1 hour no matter how many times the ads are served unique impression will be counted as “1”, until the next scheduled maintenance takes place (i.e. for another 1 hour). At the end of 2 hours the impression will be calculated as “2” instead of 1(which includes the previous unique impression from the same user).
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
To my understanding,i will take quite a few days rite to process all of my data for unique

imp n click. ? u know how long it would take for my 50M row of raw impression?
(03-26-2019, 12:54 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: To my understanding,i will take quite a few days rite to process all of my data for unique

imp n click. ? u know how long it would take for my 50M row of raw impression?

Advanced Unique clicks and impressions will process all your raw statistics when next maintenance will run by cron job. (So, it will not take more than few seconds to process all your raw statistics and it will start to display in Revive adserver statistics page in next one hour or two.)

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advanc...que-clicks)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod