Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invocation code with encrypted type
I need the invocation code with encrypted type ( i.e URL should be encrypeted ) to delviery the ads in publisher site?
(03-25-2019, 01:09 PM)Garry Johnson Wrote: I need the invocation code with encrypted type (.e URL should be encrypted) to delivery the ads in publisher site?

We have the plug-in “URL Encode Module for Revive Adserver“, in this URL parameter should be encoded for security purpose.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
when user click the banner in the publisher zone it  shows the banner id , zone id , destination URL to be open to all and it’s not security. It may create security vulnurabilities such as direct ad request, fake clicks.
(03-25-2019, 01:10 PM)Garry Johnson Wrote: when user click the banner in the publisher zone it  shows the banner id , zone id , destination URL to be open to all and it’s not security. It may create security vulnurabilities such as direct ad request, fake clicks.

After installing this module end user or publisher can’t see the parameters. Publishers can try to improve the clicks or impressions using Inventory parameters and using this mod, those kind of problems will be avoided.

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/url-encode-module)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea