Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linking Zones to Banners
I’m trying to create a new zone for an campaign. I’ve followed the Revive video but get stuck on the part where it talks about copying the inventory into the web site html as I don’t seem to get the page to allow me to do that?
(03-29-2019, 12:27 PM)Yosung Wrote: I’m trying to create a new zone for an campaign. I’ve followed the Revive video but get stuck on the part where it talks about copying the inventory into the web site html as I don’t seem to get the page to allow me to do that?

We can’t create zone for particular campaign. We can link that campaign to that zone easily. First you  need to create website , Under that website  you can create number of zones. from this you can link your  particular campaign to zones.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Anyone help for create zone?
(03-29-2019, 12:28 PM)Yosung Wrote: Anyone help for create zone?

Just login as admin and switch to default manager account, In that click on the “Inventory” menu tab , Then click on “Website ” option tab. After the creation of Website , in that page itself there is one option available “Add New Zone”, just click on that you can create number of zones. After creation of the zone, in that page itself there is one option available “linked banners”, just click on that you can redirect another page, In there you need to select “link banners from parent campaign”. Then under that you can select advertiser and campaign to link for that zone.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Is there any possible for easy way to Linking Zones to Banners?
(03-29-2019, 12:29 PM)Yosung Wrote: Is there any possible for easy way to Linking Zones to Banners?

Auto linking zones to banners plugin for revive ad server provides options to link the zones and banners automatically in the ad server. The zones are linked to the banners by enabling the option called ‘auto link to the zones’.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Sounds awesome Can you detail the process of the plugin? send product link
(03-29-2019, 12:30 PM)Yosung Wrote: Sounds awesome Can you detail the process of the plugin? send product link

The banners are linked with the zones by enabling the option called ‘auto link to the banner’. When the options are chosen, the banners and zones are linked automatically in publisher website and the linked banners will match the exact requirement of the ad zone.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/auto-l...to-banners
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod