Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NET-X payment and integrate with third party
I need a Plugin with NET-X payment and integrate with third party ad exchange. you have any plugin support my requirement
(04-08-2019, 12:13 PM)Charls Wrote: I need a Plugin with NET-X payment and integrate with third party ad exchange. you have any plugin support my requirement

Yes ,The ad exchange framework plugin for revive ad server is a complete package that facilitate the Revive Adminstrator to integrate third party ad exchanges and provide better Fillrate to the Advertisers and Publishers. Its provides NET-X payment system for the publisher’s payment.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
By Using this plugin what are all statistical reports can generate
(04-08-2019, 12:19 PM)Charls Wrote: By Using this plugin what are all statistical reports can generate

You can get the following report data
Impressions
Clicks
Conversions
Payment details of the advertiser
Revenue earning of the publisher and the administrator
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Done the plug-in support real time bidding and sell ad exchange and to optimize the ad revenues?
(04-08-2019, 12:22 PM)Charls Wrote: Done the plug-in support real time bidding and sell ad exchange and to optimize the ad revenues?

DSP provides a real-time bidding technology for defining the targeted audience and for delivering the right ads to them. supply side platform allows the publishers to sell ad exchange and to optimize the ad revenues and ad selling costs.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
which is basic ad exchange framework provides supports targeting features
(04-08-2019, 12:23 PM)Charls Wrote: which is basic ad exchange framework provides supports targeting features

Behavioral targeting,
Contextual targeting,
Re-targeting,
Audience targeting and
Geo-targeting
The targeting feature allows a user to manage ad request and response from demand-supply side platform and from third party ad exchanges.
https://www.reviveadservermod.com/ad-exchange-framework
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod