Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay video ads for different offset time
Hi Guys, I want to deliver Overlay video ads for different offset time in content video delivery. Do you have any plugin?
(04-03-2019, 01:45 PM)Marvin Wrote: Hi Guys, I want to deliver Overlay video ads for different offset time in content video delivery. Do you have any plugin?

YouTube like Video ads plug-in for Revive Adserver can be used to deliver Inline and Overlay video ads for different offset time in content video delivery.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How its possible?
(04-03-2019, 01:47 PM)Marvin Wrote: How its possible?

VMAP features used to deliver video ads in content video in different position based on percentage of video completion or Seconds.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
With VMAP is Possible to setup Breaks in my ads? If Yes means when it 'll be allowed?
(04-03-2019, 01:49 PM)Marvin Wrote: With VMAP is Possible to setup Breaks in my ads? If Yes means when it 'll be allowed?

Yes, Using Video Multiple Ad Playlist (VMAP) publishers can set up breaks within a single ad-tag. Ad break parameters include the time interval of each break, the type of ads and the number of ads allowed in each break.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
You Mention as VAST included in your plug-in and what type of ads ll support?
(04-03-2019, 01:50 PM)Marvin Wrote: You Mention as VAST included in your plug-in and what type of ads ll support?

Linear Ads/Inline Ads
Non-linear Ads/ Overlay Video Ads
Companion Ads
Video Ad Pods
Skippable Ads
Wrapper Ads
Event tracking and reporting

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/youtub...-vast-vmap
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod