Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Particular attributes or traits
Any plug-in to display my ads with particular attributes or traits?
(04-08-2019, 12:27 PM)Yosung Wrote: Any plug-in to display my ads with particular attributes or traits?

Profile targeting for advertisers you can decide who their audience are with particular attributes or traits.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If I has a Website where I collects the user data on Sign Up Can I use the profile data for ad?
(04-08-2019, 12:29 PM)Yosung Wrote: If I has a Website where I collects the user data on Sign Up Can I use the profile data for ad?

Yes, You can use those users’ profile data to target the profile based ads in his Website. When the User is logged in, the publisher can send those details through an invocation tag and the Adserver will provide the appropriate ads targeting their profile. So the first party data plays a pivotal role in the targeting.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
What are the targeting parameters its support?
(04-08-2019, 12:30 PM)Yosung Wrote: What are the targeting parameters its support?

The advertiser can decide who their audience are with particular attributes or traits; that has the maximum probability to become their potential customers. They can select the profile criteria to target from the banner properties option.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Is parameters that can be customize for targeting?
(04-08-2019, 12:32 PM)Yosung Wrote: Is parameters that can be customize for targeting?

Age, Sex, Color, weight and hight that can be customized for targeting

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/profil...advertiser
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod