Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugin Request for revive
Star 
Hi! I am looking for a Revive plugin that will add a geo layer to zone stats for all the banners to gather the data. For example, if I am booking a new client who wants specific geos for ads, I have to guess from this statistics determine the average daily impressions for a zone in particular Geo to sell them based on that. What I am looking to have instead is a geo breakdown in my stats that is available, using actual impressions data from Revive, that shows a geo drill down for each of my zones, whether there are geo-limited banners assigned to it or not. Do you have this solution anywhere in your library?
(10-29-2021, 12:56 PM)William George Wrote: Hi! I am looking for a Revive plugin that will add a geo layer to zone stats for all the banners to gather the data. For example, if I am booking a new client who wants specific geos for ads, I have to guess from this statistics determine the average daily impressions for a zone in particular Geo to sell them based on that. What I am looking to have instead is a geo breakdown in my stats that is available, using actual impressions data from Revive, that shows a geo drill down for each of my zones, whether there are geo-limited banners assigned to it or not. Do you have this solution anywhere in your library?

Yes!! We have a solution to your requirement. we developed the most advanced geo reporting plugins for revive ad server. 

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advanc...e-adserver

Contact us at info@reviveadservermod.com for more details
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod