Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio MP3 Banner Ads
Detail about audio ads system I can use for an online radio system, I would prefer audio than video?
(04-08-2019, 12:16 PM)Kumar Wrote: Detail about audio ads system I can use for an online radio system, I would prefer audio than video?

Mp3 is an audio format file which is commonly used for storing songs, ring tones, and other audio files. The mp3 occupies very less storage space and enables digital transmission and storage capacity. The mp3 formatted files with reach the end user’s easily and benefit them in many ways. The mp3 banner ads plugin for revive ad server is used to deliver mp3 banners in publisher’s website.

some marketers admit that having a bit of sound can be a good way to bring readers' attention to one ad amongst half a dozen banners.

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve these features.

Product URL: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/mp3-banner-ads
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Benefits Of MP3 Audio Ads with features and requests
(04-08-2019, 12:18 PM)Kumar Wrote: Benefits Of MP3 Audio Ads with features and requests

Online advertising has been popular ever since the onset of the Internet. Advertising is used as the chief source of income for the majority of websites, thus making the advertising industry a consistently expanding one. Due to the huge presence of ads, companies are being forced to find innovative ways to reach consumers, who are much more aware of marketing techniques and resistant to classical advertising techniques.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
How to reach audio ad serving is made?
(05-29-2019, 01:02 PM)David Ryder Wrote: How to reach audio ad serving is made?

audio ads that would now be able to be incorporated with web based spilling audio to contact the audience.
play audio ads to drive growth at every stage of the sales cycle. Tailor your audio campaigns to build brand awareness, drive consideration, or generate conversions. you can reach Revive adserver Mod so we can able to do this by writing customized plugins.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea