Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real time statistics report
I dont want waiting for 1 hour. i want real time statistics report in Revive statistics page. how can do it?
(03-26-2019, 12:48 PM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: I dont want waiting for 1 hour. i want real time statistics report in Revive statistics page. how can do it?

Now you don’t need to wait for Revive maintenance, by installing this mod you can set the time interval in which statistics will be updated.In Revive maintenance runs each hour and it calculates clicks, impressions. That is why it takes an hour each time for statistics to be updated.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
How its provide instant reports in their ad server?
(03-26-2019, 12:49 PM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: How its provide instant reports in their ad server?

In revive adserver, the statistics are updated after an hour but, by using this mod the users can receive instant reports in their ad server. The plugin updates the statistics for the sections called advertiser & campaigns and publisher & zones. The instant updates of publisher and advertiser are stored in their respective report section. The plugin provides add-on functionality to the user and receives instant results for the statistical reports. The plugin benefits all the users of revive ad server by receiving instant clicks, reports and leads of an advertisement.

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/real-t...ics-report)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod