Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real time statistics
I don't want to wait for 1 hour. I want real-time statistics report in Revive statistics page. how can do it?
(04-02-2019, 02:04 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: I don't want to wait for 1 hour. I want real-time statistics report in Revive statistics page. how can do it?

Our Real time statistics report plug-in maintains a real time statistical report for the advertiser and publisher.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Where Can I Get the report in the database?
(04-02-2019, 02:12 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: Where Can I Get the report in the database?

The instant updates of publisher and advertiser are stored in their respective report section. The plug-in updates the statistics for the sections called advertiser & campaigns and publisher & zones.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/real-t...ics-report
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
So I can setup Schedule with this plugin Righ?
(04-02-2019, 02:13 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: So I can setup Schedule with this plugin Righ?

No you can get instant report from that plug-in if you want schedule ads means you can try this following plug-in

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/schedu...ed-on-time
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How it 'll be work for my requirement
(04-02-2019, 02:15 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: How it 'll be work for my requirement

The plug-in can activate and deactivate the campaigns in the hourly basis and with the help of it the advertiser can deliver the offer or deal based ads on a specific time to notify the customers. The ads will be delivered on the start date and will get expired on the mentioned end date. For example: if the advertiser starts the ad campaign on 21st July 2016 12. A. M and ends it on 21st July 2016 12. P. M, the campaign will start at 21 July 12. A.M and expires at 21st July 12.PM.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea