Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotation without reloading
It is possible to have a rotation without reloading page with the same banner ? (all X seconds for example)
(03-21-2019, 01:08 PM)Ram Prasad Wrote: It is possible to have a rotation without reloading page with the same banner ? (all X seconds for example)

Right now we have this features as one plugin called  “N Banner Rotation Without Reloading Page”.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Can I choose the time before reloading the banner ?If I have two banners for the same area, can I choose the time before reloading ? Where can I change the rotation’s time ? Can I change it for each banners ?
(03-21-2019, 01:10 PM)Ram Prasad Wrote: Can I choose the time before reloading the banner ?If I have two banners for the same area, can I choose the time before reloading ? Where can I change the rotation’s time ? Can I change it for each banners ?

When we generate the ‘invocation code’ we have option ⇾ select the ‘n banner Tag’  under  the Tag settings we have the field as ‘Refresh after’ here we have to  mention the time in seconds,  banners automatically rotate based on this second.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
So the rotation time will depend automatically of the flash batter time or it depend of the default time of rotation ?
(03-21-2019, 01:12 PM)Ram Prasad Wrote: So the rotation time will depend automatically of the flash batter time or it depend of the default time of rotation ?

For All banners, rotates automatically depends upon the default time (rotation time mentioned in field ‘refresh after’ option) not considering the flash banner time. It will delivery the banner random only.
(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advanc...r-rotation)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod