Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scratch off banner
I want to display my banner inside coupon code with user-friendly. How do to it?
(03-22-2019, 12:32 PM)Kumar Wrote: I want to display my banner inside coupon code with user-friendly. How do to it?

one of the way to get users to interact with your products. Scratch-off Ads creates excitement and helps to make your product or brand memorable. Users can’t resist scratch-off ads enticing them with rewards, enter to win or discount codes

If the viewer moves the mouse pointer and drags it over the banner, it would perform the scratch action, which in turn displays the banner beneath revealing the code.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
advertiser would be able to create new type of banner as scratch off ads?
(03-22-2019, 01:51 PM)Jeeva Wrote: advertiser would be able to create new type of banner as scratch off ads?

need to upload the two banners, one banner for scratch me banner and another one for coupon code banner.  At the time of delivery, the ad tag is linked with the zone.

While delivering Revive Adserver Scratch-off Ads to users, scratch me banner will show and give attention to the users on the advertisement.

There is also an option to display the coupon code banner after a specified amount of seconds if no action is performed.

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve these features.

Product URL:
http://www.reviveadserverplugin.com/prod...ch-off-ads
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea