Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serve ads to digital audio players
I want to display ads to Digital Audio Player. Is this possible in reviveadserver?
(04-05-2019, 12:01 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: I want to display ads to Digital Audio Player. Is this possible in reviveadserver?

To serve ads to digital audio players, an XML-based format, DAAST (Digital Audio Ad Serving Template) is used. DAAST is rooted in the same digital ad serving technology used in digital video. For developing DAAST was used as a model VAST (Video Ad Serving Template).
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Its really awesome, Can you detail what are the ad formate does the plugin support?
(04-05-2019, 12:02 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: Its really awesome, Can you detail what are the ad formate does the plugin support?
Linear Audio ads

Skippable Audio Ad
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
I need to display Ads before content and during the break time its possible with this plugin?
(04-05-2019, 12:04 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: I need to display Ads before content and during the break time its possible with this plugin?

Yes you can the Audio Ad Pods are a set of sequential linear ads. Ad Pods can play before, during a break in, or after the content audio plays and function like a commercial break in a radio program with multiple ad spots.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Can you share the plug-in link
(04-05-2019, 12:07 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: Can you share the plug-in link

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/daast-for-audio-ads
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea