Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smaato SSP Integration questionaries
I'd like to understand Smaato SSP Integration with required ad response
(03-29-2019, 07:39 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: I'd like to understand Smaato SSP Integration with required ad response

Smaato SSP Integration plugin for revive ad server is an integrated mobile advertising platform for advertisers and publishers.
When the plugin is installed in the server, the smaato sends ad request to the server and its request has requirements for the advertisement. A sample ad request may contain a requirement for the bid amount, ad category, targeting features, ad specifications, and other ad requirements. The plugin will analyze the request and sends required ad response to smaato

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve this features.

Product URL: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/smaato...tergration
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
How much does it cost to use the Smaato Publisher Platform?
(03-29-2019, 07:43 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: How much does it cost to use the Smaato Publisher Platform?

Smaato acts as a full service provider for mobile advertising aggregation services. Revenue generated through Smaato's services is subject to a revenue share.

It's connected with ad exchanges and the bid request is passed onto ad exchanges at the time of user visiting the website.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
share about major Targeting features include for easy to reach customer
(03-29-2019, 07:55 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: share about major Targeting features include for easy to reach customer

The targeting feature allows the advertisers to reach the targeted customers easily. The plugin is enabled with geo-targeting, profile targeting, and domain targeting.

Geo-targeting: It is used to target the customers based on their country, latitude, longitude and IP address and postal address.
Device targeting: It targets the user based on their mobile device model, OS, specifications, and screen size.
Domain targeting: It targets the customers based on their domain name and website.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
Why should I enable the reporting for my ad network?
(03-29-2019, 09:01 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: Why should I enable the reporting for my ad network?

By providing your account details, you allow Smaato to access your network's reporting numbers and better optimize your traffic to get the highest possible eCPM. At the same time, you'll only need to check one single reporting dashboard to view all your networks' performances.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod