Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a look at the UI products
Taking a look at the UI products its looking good and I see you guys are doing a great work on improving the UI. Can you send me link of site where video AD is running to view. Can you confirm the adserver with the new UI are VAST Compliant ? Does it support the IAB standardized video protocols.
(03-26-2019, 12:42 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: Taking a look at the UI products its looking good and I see you guys are doing a great work on improving the UI. Can you send me link of site where video AD is running to view. Can you confirm the adserver with the new UI are VAST Compliant ? Does it support the IAB standardized video protocols.

Yes, We have the Product Video Adnetwork will support for any of VAST, VPAID or VMAP and The IAB standardized video protocols.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Basically what I think happens is that Video player used by VOD platform makes request to the ad server and relevant format of AD is served. One of the providers I dicussed with support VAST protocol for ads. So I believe any of your Plaform need to look into and implement.
(03-26-2019, 12:43 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: Basically what I think happens is that Video player used by VOD platform makes request to the ad server and relevant format of AD is served. One of the providers I dicussed with support VAST protocol for ads. So I believe any of your Plaform need to look into and implement.

It is a Video Ad Network/ Video Ad Platform that provides an unique opportunity to run ads alongside video content and enables advertisers to connect their message to a massive, engaged audience. Its delivers the Ads based on the targeting Models set by the Advertisers / agencies.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
What are the targeting features included in this plugin?
(03-26-2019, 12:44 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: What are the targeting features included in this plugin?

Geo-Graphic Targeting
Behavioral Targeting
Keyword Targeting
Contextual Targeting
Browser Targeting
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Does it Support Inline Video Ads with or without Companion ad?
(03-26-2019, 12:45 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: Does it Support Inline Video Ads with or without Companion ad?

Yes, Its support Inline video ads
Pre-roll ad format with or without Companion ad
Post-roll ad format with or without Companion ad
Mid-roll ad format with or without Companion ad

(https://www.reviveadservermod.com/video-adnetwork)
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod