Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URL parameters of revive adserver
Need to encode search URL parameters of revive adserver
(04-09-2019, 11:09 AM)Michael Bautgea Wrote: Need to encode search URL parameters of revive adserver

The URL encode module plugin for revive ad server will encode the search URL parameters of openx or revive ad server and transmit it to the internet.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Can you proive creak for Me or its default ? And what are the parameter to visible for all end users?
(04-09-2019, 11:11 AM)Michael Bautgea Wrote: Can you proive creak for Me or its default ? And what are the parameter to visible for all end users?

The encoded URL cannot be cracked by other users and it cannot be decoded by any third-party tools. The publisher website source code will have important parameters like banner id, zone id and etc. these parameters kept visible for all end users and publisher so they can try to improve the clicks and impressions by using those parameters. But by installing this plugin the important parameters will be encoded in the source code.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
If I receive any unexpected clicks or fake clicks with this plugin how safe is this?

(04-09-2019, 11:13 AM)Michael Bautgea Wrote: If I receive any unexpected clicks or fake clicks with this plugin how safe is this?

The advertiser can avoid unnecessary payment for fraudulent clicks and impressions and the publisher can also secure his website from hackers.