Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
setup Ip limitation
I have receiving more visitors from same IP. I guess that affect my ad so i need to setup limitation form single ip visits.

(04-05-2019, 12:21 PM)David Ryder Wrote: I have receiving more visitors from same IP. I guess that affect my ad so i need to setup limitation form single ip visits.

IP Based Frequency Capping for Revive Adserver is used to limit the number of views from same / particular IP
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Sounds Good, How its working?
(04-05-2019, 12:26 PM)David Ryder Wrote: Sounds Good, How its working?

This plugin will calculate the views based on each IP and if the impression of a particular customer reaches the limit, the plugin will stop delivering the ads from that campaign to that IP and continues to deliver the ads from that campaign after the reset time period.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Who can setup the view limit for the ad advertiser or publisher?
(04-05-2019, 12:27 PM)David Ryder Wrote: Who can setup the view limit for the ad advertiser or publisher?

The plugin allows the advertiser & publisher to set the view limit for the advertisements and the Delivery capping limit and reset time option are available for campaigns and zones.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/ip-bas...cy-capping
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How can I implement frequency capping for a set of IP targeting campaigns?
(05-30-2019, 02:34 PM)Saki Sakura Wrote: How can I implement frequency capping for a set of IP targeting campaigns?

frequency capping that does not require cookies, device fingerprints or IP addresses. It's all based on controlling exposure based on the HTTP-referrer. It's a very different way of viewing user
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod