Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retina Banner Ads
What does retina banner have to do with Advertising?
(02-28-2019, 11:02 AM)Geneva Wrote: What does retina banner have to do with Advertising?

Hello Geneva,

An advertisement is very much part of the digital content on the webpage. Audiences consume it along with the other content elements provided by the publisher. With more publishers adapting to provide high resolution content, a typical banner ad of standard quality would look very much out of place when placed on a publisher’s page.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Can i integrate Retina display ads with Revive Adserver?
(02-28-2019, 11:07 AM)Alwins Wrote: Can i integrate Retina display ads with Revive Adserver?

Hi Alwins,

Yes, This plugins can delivers display ads on devices that have Retina Display compatibility. By using this plugin easily convey traditional image creative and banner ads .
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
What is the reason to go for Retina banner ads plugin?
(02-28-2019, 11:17 AM)Carroll Wrote: What is the reason to go for Retina banner ads plugin?

Hello Carroll,

Advertisers can be deliver quality of the ads.
Get the optimal ROI for your ad campaign with a considerable increase in the ad click ratio observed.
This plugin is very much easy to install and integrate with the latest version of Revive Adserver.
Advertisers could also track campaign response and ad engagement.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
How can i identify my device is retina display or non-retina display?
(02-28-2019, 11:37 AM)Arthur Erlers Wrote: How can i identify my device is retina display or non-retina display?

Hi Arthur,

Retina display devices are depending on the window pixel ratio. If the window pixel ratio is greater than “1” it will be considered as a “Retina Display” and anything with less than “1” will be considered as a “Non-Retina display”.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea