Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need of some new plugins
I am in need of some new plugins, we utilize Revive Ad Server to deliver keyword based ads (both contextual as well as banner ads). I want to be able to enter these into a simple input text box instead of having to create a "Regular Expression" and then select this regular expression in the "delivery options" area of the "banners" functionality.

I also need to be able to offer our advertisers the ability to log into an account within Revive Ad Server and manage these keywords. The ability to also offer keyword bidding is necessary, if advertiser #1 bids for keyword #1 and advertiser #2 bids for keyword #2 but advertiser #1 bids more than advertiser #2, advertiser #1's keyword #1 should automatically show up at the exact percentage higher than advertiser #2's keyword #1's percentage of impressions.

I also need the ability to do negative keywords easily, and eventually within the advertisers self-managed account portal. Please let me know options I have for this type of set up?
(03-19-2019, 12:51 PM)Jackson Wrote: I am in need of some new plugins, we utilize Revive Ad Server to deliver keyword based ads (both contextual as well as banner ads). I want to be able to enter these into a simple input text box instead of having to create a "Regular Expression" and then select this regular expression in the "delivery options" area of the "banners" functionality.

I also need to be able to offer our advertisers the ability to log into an account within Revive Ad Server and manage these keywords. The ability to also offer keyword bidding is necessary, if advertiser #1 bids for keyword #1 and advertiser #2 bids for keyword #2 but advertiser #1 bids more than advertiser #2, advertiser #1's keyword #1 should automatically show up at the exact percentage higher than advertiser #2's keyword #1's percentage of impressions.

I also need the ability to do negative keywords easily, and eventually within the advertisers self-managed account portal. Please let me know options I have for this type of set up?

1. Keyword Bidding

This plug-in allows admin to create keywords and created keyword will be listed in banner delivery option page. Banner delivery option page keywords listing have option to enter bid for each keyword.
Its give priority to the higher bid rate for example If advertiser #1 bids $2 for keyword #1  and advertiser #2 bids $1 for keyword #2 the plug-in will give preference to advertiser #1 and display their ads twice more than the advertiser #2.
https://www.reviveadservermod.com/keyword-bidding

2. Advertiser self management:

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/advert...ons-plugin
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
In Keyword bidding if the advertiser A bid for $1 and advertiser B bid for $1.5 how its display the ad?
(03-19-2019, 12:53 PM)Jackson Wrote: In Keyword bidding if the advertiser A bid for $1 and advertiser B bid for $1.5 how its display the ad?

if the advertiser A bid for $1 and advertiser B bid for $1.5, the plugin will give preference to advertiser B and display their ads twice more than the advertiser A.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
In keyword Bidding Where can i view the keyword of the adserver?
(03-19-2019, 12:54 PM)Jackson Wrote: In keyword Bidding Where can i view the keyword of the adserver?

The plugin provides a control panel where the user can view all keywords of the ad server and the user can bid on the required keywords.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
I wish to offer advertisers as well as my internal team the ability to report on as many variables as possible. The most important variable is being able to report on any "Ad Zones" "Banner Ad" and see which page the impression was served on?
(03-19-2019, 12:56 PM)Cristy Wrote: I wish to offer advertisers as well as my internal team the ability to report on as many variables as possible. The most important variable is being able to report on any "Ad Zones" "Banner Ad" and see which page the impression was served on?

I think the following plug-in should meet your needs --> https://www.reviveadservermod.com/report...limitation

Tracking & Reporting plug-in used to track all delivery limitations metric such as GEO based information, Site based information, Client based information and Time based information and report for the same.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
I would like to know whether it is possible to show/deliver country specific ads to a 'single' website differently as per visitor's country. 

For example, a single website is visited from different countries and ads are to be available for individual country in adserver, requiment/ query is whether the same invocation code can dynamically fetch & disply targeted ads differently based on visitor's IP? Additionally, specifying country is required while creating banners.
(03-19-2019, 12:58 PM)Priyoshi Gupta Wrote: I would like to know whether it is possible to show/deliver country specific ads to a 'single' website differently as per visitor's country. 

For example, a single website is visited from different countries and ads are to be available for individual country in adserver, requiment/ query is whether the same invocation code can dynamically fetch & disply targeted ads differently based on visitor's IP? Additionally, specifying country is required while creating banners.

Geo Country targeting and Single Website

Single Website targeting
        Target the website URL Site-Page URL  and deliver the banners in specify website

Country targeting achieved using max-mind database
        Max mind providing database for. mmdb extension(Geo Ip2 location targeting). Revive won't support for.mmdb extension.

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve this features.
        Product URL: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/featur...mdb-plugin

You need to target the single website and Country targeting
        Site-Page URL
        Geo-Country
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea