Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordpress website ad delivery
I have been using revive adserver for a long time now and also I have seen the present trend where the number of wordpress sites are increases, can anyone here suggest me a plugin/module that can deliver ads on wordpress sites? Also, it need to have advanced targeting and reporting features? Can anyone here suggest such a plugin, if it is out there?
Hello there Cristy,

I totally agree with you, there are numerous Wordpress websites out there. With the help of the right plugin, a plugin with all the requirements that you have mentioned in the question. A basic WordPress plugin is the one you are looking for, the most complete plugin I have come across in my search for a plugin to deliver ads on Wordpress site. hope I am of some help.

https://bit.ly/2TKqok9
 What is the version of revive adserver does wordpress plugin support?
(05-27-2020, 11:19 AM)Roy Lee Wrote:  What is the version of revive adserver does wordpress plugin support?

This plugin supports all the version of revive adserver including the latest 5.0.5. Also, the plugin supports older versions of revive till you are ready to update to the latest version.
Does wordpress plugin come with some inbuilt ad formats? If so what are the formats and what are the formats that can be included in the future?
(05-27-2020, 11:32 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: Does wordpress plugin come with some inbuilt ad formats? If so what are the formats and what are the formats that can be included in the future?

Yes, the plugin does come with some exciting ad formats that can help in on the go process. The formats that are embedded with the plugin are advanced N banner rotation, HTML 5 video creative, text banner, interstitial image, and much more. These are the inbuilt formats that the plugin comes with, also it is to be noted that any formats that are required by the user can be added to the plugin in the future without any complications to the ongoing process.
Hi, I have a particular doubt regarding the delivery of ads through wordpress plugin, can you just briefly tell me how the plugin delivers ads on the wordpress website?
(05-27-2020, 11:42 AM)William George Wrote: Hi, I have a particular doubt regarding the delivery of ads through wordpress plugin, can you just briefly tell me how the plugin delivers ads on the wordpress website?

Well, it is simple yet efficient in every way. The plugin uses shortcodes to deliver the desired ads on the site at the right place. If you have any more doubts please check this Url: reviveadservermod.com/wordpress-plugin-for-revive-adserver