Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple banners
On ad/period expiry banner stops showing automatically and Advertiser is notified along with detailed report.
(04-01-2019, 12:16 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: On ad/period expiry banner stops showing automatically and Advertiser is notified along with detailed report.

It exist in openads some permission needs to be set manually to display
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
We would like to be able to limit a single visitor to only register a single click on a specific banner in a 30 minute period.
(04-01-2019, 12:19 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: We would like to be able to limit a single visitor to only register a single click on a specific banner in a 30 minute period.

We can limit ads by views, not clicks in Revive but if we customize Revive then we can limit user to click on once per X time on specific banner.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
We are looking for several mods but one key would be the ability to serve multiple banners in a cluster. I looked on your Reviveadservermod site and could not find so maybe you have it already, maybe you don’t. e.g. A publisher creates a Zone that is of a given size and shape and type. The type would be a cluster of ads instead of a single ad. Say 2, 3, 4, 5, maybe up to ten different ads that would rotate in that zone’s space. The arrangement and other zone properties would also need to be set and stored within the system.
(04-01-2019, 12:20 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: We are looking for several mods but one key would be the ability to serve multiple banners in a cluster. I looked on your Reviveadservermod site and could not find so maybe you have it already, maybe you don’t. e.g. A publisher creates a Zone that is of a given size and shape and type. The type would be a cluster of ads instead of a single ad. Say 2, 3, 4, 5, maybe up to ten different ads that would rotate in that zone’s space. The arrangement and other zone properties would also need to be set and stored within the system.

You can try the following mods for your requirements 

Product 1 : https://www.reviveadservermod.com/all-ba...custom-css 

Product 2 : https://www.reviveadservermod.com/all-ba...ation-code
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
I just wasn’t sure if there were specific submission rules for flash ads with the program. I looked in the manual however I didn’t see any special rules or instructions for submitting. Thanks for the insight.
(04-01-2019, 12:22 PM)Cold Richardson Wrote: I just wasn’t sure if there were specific submission rules for flash ads with the program. I looked in the manual however I didn’t see any special rules or instructions for submitting. Thanks for the insight.

Yes, there is no information about flash validation in Revive but this may help you. 

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/vast-mediation-plugin 

If you want to display .flv type of flash ads then go for this mod it will be useful 

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/flv-banner
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
How does ad server can deal with various advertisers and ads?
(06-19-2019, 06:52 AM)Fergusona Wrote: How does ad server can deal with various advertisers and ads?

As a publisher, on the off chance that you are reached by the advertisers to run the advertisements on the site, it certainly gives an extraordinary inclination that you are accomplishing something directly as a publisher. Publishers always desire to have business with multiple advertisers but it is quite difficult to handle. Here, the ad server makes everything as easier. It is all about saving time and money when you manage and serve the ads. By using the best ad server, you can save your time and money considerably.  Advertisers are always wanted to run more than one ad. When the multiple advertisers want to place their ads in the same space, an ad server helps to monetize the ad placements in a quick and an affordable way.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod