Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want stop adblockers
Hi I want stop adblockers for vast video ads in reviveadserver
(04-05-2019, 11:38 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: Hi I want stop adblockers for vast video ads in reviveadserver

The Anti ad blocker for VAST video ads plugin for Revive Adserver is an add-on module for the VAST video ads plugin. This add-on plugin supports your video ads to load and to be viewed safely in the publisher video player, regardless if the visitor’s browser has Ad blocker installed or not.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How its works I don’t like the adblockers interfering my ads when display
(04-05-2019, 11:40 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: How its works I don’t like the adblockers interfering my ads when display

It disables ad blocker software right away from operating in the browser and supports ads to load and to be viewed safely without interference by ad blockers. It can bypass ad block completely from interfering with online ads and stops ad blockers from hurting your online business revenue.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Does it support inline and overlay ads?
(04-05-2019, 11:56 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: Does it support inline and overlay ads?

Inline VAST 1.0,Overlay VAST 1.0,Inline VAST 2.0,Overlay VAST 2.0, Inline VAST 3.0,Overlay VAST 3.0, VAST Ad Pod

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/anti-a...e-adserver
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Does this plug-in block all adblockers right?
(04-05-2019, 11:59 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: Does this plug-in block all adblockers right?

Yes its block all ad blocker. If you want more you can try this plug-in too

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/anti-a...e-adserver
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Explain about the Adblock Detection Script for advertisement blocker?
(05-28-2019, 11:44 AM)Fergusona Wrote: Explain about the Adblock Detection Script for advertisement blocker?

As a publisher, you might need to gauge what level of your guests are utilizing an Adblock, so you can make a move likewise. For instance, you can demonstrate an Adblock Detected cautioning message and request that they incapacitate their advertisement blocker so as to proceed. Or then again you can deny access to your website pages totally utilizing a paywall.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod