Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amplify the reach of video creatives
I want to amplify the reach of video creatives in mobile video advertising.Do you have any plug-in for this?
(04-05-2019, 11:31 AM)Roy Lee Wrote: I want to amplify the reach of video creatives in mobile video advertising.Do you have any plug-in for this?

Native video ads plugin for revive adserver serves the need of displaying engaging creatives that can amplify the reach of video creatives in mobile video advertising.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How it ll work for my ads requirement?
(04-05-2019, 11:33 AM)Roy Lee Wrote: How it ll work for my ads requirement?

Native ads are the best form of paid media that are placed perfectly to match the content of the page. They will adapt to the main content format in which they are placed.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
So can i set ads with my wish or it has any default rules?
(04-05-2019, 11:34 AM)Roy Lee Wrote: So can i set ads with my wish or it has any default rules?

Maximum run time for the video must be not less than 120 seconds.
Maximum title and text characters must be 50 and 150 respectively.
Video file size must be within 5MB.
A static image is mandatory if video loading in the page is interrupted.
The minimum dimension of the image must be 800x417 pixels and the file size must be less than 100 KB and 150 KB for mobiles and tablets respectively.
Call to action must have a maximum of 15 characters. Image icon must be 80x80 pixels.
The plugin can deliver videos both in a vertical and horizontal orientation.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/native...for-mobile
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
What makes our video ad server so cleverly?
(06-10-2019, 07:59 AM)Marvin Wrote: What makes our video ad server so cleverly?

Our multi-screen Video Ad Server acquaints new ways to cleverly deliver video for most extreme  revenue. Powerful video ad serving innovation empowers you to navigate through campaigns and essentially scale over various mobile, desktop and associated TV screens.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod