Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Revive with ViMP CMS
We are trying to connect Revive with ViMP cms,so when I create a video banner in revive, I want this ad to update ViMP ad data. Can you help in creating this.
(02-18-2021, 10:17 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: We are trying to connect Revive with ViMP cms,so when I create a video banner in revive, I want this ad to update ViMP ad data. Can you help in creating this.

Revive by default only supports VAST1 video ads. Please have a look at the below plugin, 
https://www.reviveadservermod.com/vast-v...for-revive.
This plugin will help to deliver VAST2, VAST3, Ad pod ads.
With VAST 2 it supports Linear Ads with Pre,Mid, Post roll options and VAST 3 supports Ad Pods and skippable ads.With Ad pod you can also deliver multiple ads in a single ad break in a sequence and the best part is that it can be played as pre-roll, Mid-roll or post-roll ads. 
You can get the VAST tag generated from Revive and maually add in your ViMP CMS platform. This plugin suits to deliver VAST ads from any CMS with VAST compatible player.
In Revive you can get the VAST tag generated and add it manually in ViMP for ad delivery
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
(02-19-2021, 06:56 AM)Azhiya Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 10:17 AM)Steffi Catherine Wrote: We are trying to connect Revive with ViMP cms,so when I create a video banner in revive, I want this ad to update ViMP ad data. Can you help in creating this.

Revive by default only supports VAST1 video ads. Please have a look at the below plugin, 
https://www.reviveadservermod.com/vast-v...for-revive.
This plugin will help to deliver VAST2, VAST3, Ad pod ads.
With VAST 2 it supports Linear Ads with Pre,Mid, Post roll options and VAST 3 supports Ad Pods and skippable ads.With Ad pod you can also deliver multiple ads in a single ad break in a sequence and the best part is that it can be played as pre-roll, Mid-roll or post-roll ads. 
You can get the VAST tag generated from Revive and maually add in your ViMP CMS platform. This plugin suits to deliver VAST ads from any CMS with VAST compatible player.
In Revive you can get the VAST tag generated and add it manually in ViMP for ad delivery

Can it also be customized to get this manual ad tag integration to be automatic. So if I create inventory in Revive then the plugin to automatically create an invocation code in ViMP CMS accodingly.

Like when user selects a video from ViMP cms the ad will play as from Revive ad inventory.
Yes,can implement this custom integration of CMS with Revive. 

Through the ViMP API, VAST configuration in ViMP  can be managed from Revive itself.  You can also manage the slot and zone Id configuration in Revive,so your VAST tags are automatically moved ViMP as per the configuration.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea