Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display my banner within one particular time
Can we display my banner within one particular time?
(04-02-2019, 12:46 PM)Henry Wrote: Can we display my banner within one particular time?

We can display one banner for particular time. You will display your banner for a particular time. The advertiser can choose the time limitation, to display his banners. The banner will be displayed to targeted user at particular time. Advertiser receives the instant and effective result. You will install one plugin only
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
My banner will be display only 7 AM to 10 AM. can we do with this plug-in?
(04-02-2019, 12:47 PM)Henry Wrote: My banner will be display only 7 AM to 10 AM. can we do with this plug-in?

Allows an advertiser to display the advertisement at specific time duration. This plugin is very beneficial to the advertiser as it covers only the targeted group of audience; which inturn help increase the revenue for both the advertiser and publisher.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/time-t...advertiser
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
What are the benefits of using Time targeting for the advertiser?
(05-30-2019, 09:56 AM)David Ryder Wrote: What are the benefits of using Time targeting for the advertiser?

The Time targeting by advertiser plugin for Revive Adserver benefits advertiser by helping them to set a time duration for delivering the advertisements. Advertisers can likewise set delivery limitations for showing their ad standards. By setting the constraints the advertiser's advertisement will be conveyed to focused clients at a referenced time. This module is advantageous to the advertiser as it covers just focused on gathering of a group of onlookers. which in turn help increment the income for both the advertiser and publisher.
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod