Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to set the time of display for every banners
I am using Revive adserver tool for my site.  I want to set the time of display for every banner.
(03-30-2019, 07:51 AM)Cold Richardson Wrote: I am using Revive adserver tool for my site.  I want to set the time of display for every banner.

The Zone can load only as single banner and the other banner can be loaded only on the next refresh or the Page reload. The toggling banner Module allows the publisher to display two banners in the same zone in a single Page load with the interval set by the Admin.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
How to change the banner in this plug-in can you let me know the process?
(03-30-2019, 07:53 AM)Cold Richardson Wrote: How to change the banner in this plug-in can you let me know the process?

The plug-in for revive ad server Provides a New Invocation tag for the publisher. The admin has option to set the time interval for the banner change in the Administrator Dashboard configuration section. The code generated by the plug-in does the toggling action in the publisher’s page and it changes the banner automatically at Admin set interval.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
The time interval for how many minutes?
(03-30-2019, 07:54 AM)Cold Richardson Wrote: The time interval for how many minutes?

The time interval can be given in seconds.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
By using this plug-in how may banners can display in a single page
(03-30-2019, 07:55 AM)Cold Richardson Wrote: By using this plug-in how may banners can display in a single page

The banners will change as per the time interval provided by the admin. This plug-in can display two banners in single banner  https://www.reviveadservermod.com/admin-...ng-banners
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea