Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiple videos in one request.
I have a question if it's possible to serve multiple videos in one request. So, one zone but serve 3-4 (or even more) videos at once - as a sequence. Client implementation (player) is not a problem, just whether Adserver is able to do it out of the box
(03-20-2019, 10:27 AM)Stephen Mills Wrote: I have a question if it's possible to serve multiple videos in one request. So, one zone but serve 3-4 (or even more) videos at once - as a sequence. Client implementation (player) is not a problem, just whether Adserver is able to do it out of the box

Do you like to deliver sequence of video ads as like TVs? It VAST standard its called as Video Ad Pod. This is the feature you required right?
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Exactly, Video Ad Pod looks good. So, any plugin out there for Revive available?
(03-20-2019, 10:31 AM)Stephen Mills Wrote: Exactly, Video Ad Pod looks good. So, any plugin out there for Revive available?

VAST video ads plug-in for Revive Adserver automates and enhances the existing video ad serving scenario in to a more advances, user-friendly, and highly data responsive module.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Hello, i'm wondering which VAST Version is used. I didn't found any hint. Only a thread from 2014, it reads that back then revive adserver only supported 1.0. I believe that is still valid. Any information about 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0?
(03-20-2019, 10:53 AM)Steve Wrote: Hello, i'm wondering which VAST Version is used. I didn't found any hint. Only a thread from 2014, it reads that back then revive adserver only supported 1.0. I believe that is still valid. Any information about 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0?

Yeah, ReviveAdserverMod Already have Vast 2.0 and 3.0 (https://www.reviveadservermod.com/featur...for-revive) We are planning to release Vast video plug-in 4.0 and 4.1 shortly
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Can you detail the features of VAST 4.1 video ad plug-in?
(03-20-2019, 10:58 AM)Steve Wrote: Can you detail the features of VAST 4.1 video ad plug-in?

Verification:
 Changes that enable verification to be supported in a non-VPAID architecture (separated from media file). Also includes changes necessary to work with Open Measurement.

Digital Audio Ad Serving Template (DAAST): With VAST 4.1, DAAST has been merged into VAST.

Ad Requests: VAST is a response protocol. 4.1 now includes a basic Ad Request specification, based on macros.

Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI) related changes: VAST 4.1 includes minor changes to how headers should be handled.

Deprecating Video Player Ad-Serving Interface Definition (VPAID): With VAST 4.1 we are taking the first steps to officially deprecate the use of VPAID.

AdServingID: A field to simplify comparing data about a video impression across the various systems involved with the delivery and tracking of the impression.

VAST Interactive Templates: Address the need for interactive ads without ad delivered executable code.
Closed Captioning: Standardizing the delivery of Closed Captioning files.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Please give link to the Video ad plug-in anybody.
(03-27-2019, 04:56 PM)7Tata Wrote: Please give link to the Video ad plug-in anybody.

Vast Video ads plugin with VAST 2.0 and Vast 3.0 Support: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/video/...for-revive

VAST with VAMP Features:https://www.reviveadservermod.com/youtub...-vast-vmap
Admin
Reviveadservermod