Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ad Format
What are video slider ads? and How it help advertiser?
To serve the video ads on the website, the video slider ads plugin can be enhanced which contains a considerable 30 seconds time duration. It presents the video ads at the bottom corner or left of the screen.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
ok. then how can I incorporate video slider ads into my website?
The video slider ads can be added to our website without the need for video content or a video player. Through a VAST tag, we can be loaded a respective video ad on the website. Follows the significant steps to incorporate the video sliders ads into our website. They are making a new ad zone, revising the video slider and its zone properties, filtering ads, and integrating small snippet code.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
ok then, How can I monetize the video slider ads? Can the plugin provide any tracking feature?
Yes, the video slider ads have a kind of tracking feature. Based on the performance metrics, the video slider ads can be monetized. The performance metrics consist of cost-per-view (CPC), RPM, and impression rates. Those performance metrics will be tracked to monetize the video slider ads. you can purchase the plugin using this link. https://www.reviveadservermod.com/video-...ads-plugin for product purchase and we are happy to assist you with installation.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserveMod
Thank you!!