Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule ads on desired date and time
I want to control the times when my ads Scheduling run based on time zone?
(03-25-2019, 05:07 AM)Jeeva Wrote: I want to control the times when my ads Scheduling run based on time zone?

Revive Adserver Mod allows the advertiser to select the desired date and time for the specific ad, and the campaign will start delivering the ads on that particular date and time, it helps your ads are served in relation to your audience’s time zone
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
how to schedule future display ads for your advertising campaign. To start, need to have a banner already created.
(03-25-2019, 05:22 AM)Kumar Wrote: how to schedule future display ads for your advertising campaign. To start, need to have a banner already created.

it has to reschedule, edit, or delete the scheduled ads entirely.

Greatly effective at increasing ads visibility and will increase the click-through rates on the advertisements.

Below plug-in helps advertiser can announce their deals and offers on right time and can earn more revenue.

So we recommend buying this plug-in to achieve these features.

Product URL: https://www.reviveadservermod.com/schedu...ed-on-time
Administrator
ReviveAdserverMod
How can control what dates & time show our ads?
(05-25-2019, 04:51 AM)William George Wrote: How can control what dates & time show our ads?

you can schedule your ad set to run on a specific day and at a specific time. When you schedule your ad set. An element that enables you to set any advertisement, or gathering of advertisements, to appear for a particular time span, for a most extreme number of impressions, or the greatest number of clicks
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea
Does scheduling Ad how to consider time differences?
(06-10-2019, 10:07 AM)Saki Sakura Wrote: Does scheduling Ad how to consider time differences?

it will consider your default time zone and whatever location you enter, your ads will be appeared on your default time zone settings and not according to the location's time zone which you incorporate. it's smarter to check which time zone is your client’s account falls under then use the plugin to identify the time difference between the countries your client wishes to target.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea