Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re looking for this module for our website.
A total number of Active campaign details in the system and it should be a list out in the separate page to quick analysis purpose.
(04-03-2019, 01:39 PM)Garry Johnson Wrote: A total number of Active campaign details in the system and it should be a list out in the separate page to quick analysis purpose.

This feature is not exist in Revive. But, If we can customize then we can create this feature. We have one plug-in Campaign Monitoring System mod. This plug-in is supporting to all requirement as you mentioned. By installing this mod you can have this feature.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
Also, I need to display the campaign based on the types as contract campaign, contract exclusive campaign & Remanant campaign.
(04-03-2019, 01:41 PM)Garry Johnson Wrote: Also, I need to display the campaign based on the types as contract campaign, contract exclusive campaign & Remanant campaign.

Using this mod Administrator and Advertiser can see the over all campaign active in dashboard, also the separate Campaign Overview of the particular campaign wise.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
By using this plug-in is this possible to check the performance?
(04-03-2019, 01:42 PM)Garry Johnson Wrote: By using this plug-in is this possible to check the performance?

The plug-in will list the total active campaigns of the ad network and also provides the description about those campaigns in a separate window for better understanding. Helps to monitor the performance of the campaign and the Ad network.

https://www.reviveadservermod.com/campai...ing-system
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod
What number of ads would I be able to put on my site? What is Display Ads?
(05-28-2019, 02:25 PM)David Ryder Wrote: What number of ads would I be able to put on my site? What is Display Ads?

Mobile websites ought not to have more than 3 ads visible in the meantime. Desktop sites can have up 4 for advertisements visible at the same time.Show ads is a technique for pulling in the gathering of people of a site, web-based life stage or another computerized medium to make a particular move. These are frequently comprised of content based, picture or video commercials that urge the client to navigate to a point of arrival and make a move to buy products.
Super Moderator
Revive AdserverMod  Idea